giovedì 12 febbraio 2009

The frozen ones

Marching across our own screensOur faces form all our needsThe future's not returningAll bridges built for burningHow can there be anything wrong?Aren't we the frozen ones?One day I'll just erase the tape, wave goodbye, and fade awayGet lost in the frost againClean the ashes of my face at the bottom of your suitcaseFind a sunset, turn awayHow can there by anything wrong?Aren't we the frozen ones?The frozen onesThe frozen onesWe walk around inside each other visiting the empty roomsPut me on, I'll put you on tooYou knew I'd have to follow you because you saw I'm hollow tooBut it's so nice being I tooHow can there by anything wrong?Aren't we the frozen ones?The frozen onesThe frozen onesChorus:We're nowhereWe don't care who led ushereNo-one will care when we're goneThe frozen onesThe frozen onesToo many pictures on my screen and all of them are screaming at meThought I had this insulationThe only way to stop the flood whenever feelings get too realIs to cut the informationHow can there be anything wrong?Aren't we the frozen ones?The frozen onesThe frozen ones(Chorus)The frozen ones(Repeat and fade)
Ultravox, Ha! ha! ha!, Island, 1977.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails