mercoledì 12 agosto 2009

Black Aerostat Power Plant

Ho fatto un sogno... A huge black balloon, which was connected to a wide power plant, down, below a very sunny and beautiful valley (PC). I was driving on a upper road, and when I was on top at the opening of the valley, I suddenly saw it, enormous, incredible and menacing... Under a control glass shield one could observe the chemical reactions which were occurring inside the balloon, where several elements were mixed in order to obtain catalytic responses... That was in order to obtain the production of oxygen as side product of the production of energy. The chemicals were contained in small, rubber coloured balloons which were released inside the aerostat: the big heat and energy quite immediately made them to explode. I was thinking that despite the oxygen, this could be noxious (the melting of the balloons' rubber), but somebody told me that this was uneffective in the production of clean air and energy. At a certain point I participated myself to a big uncontrollable explosion of the black main balloon of the plant: I was beyond the screen who has been disintegrated immediately and I experienced the dissolution of my body... But it was only a kind of vision/anticipation/simulation of one possibility. Then I found myself again discurring the production of energy with his pros and cons... Objective correlative? of what?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails